- Understand how to create an impactful Resume highlighting your story
- Learn how to showcase your internship, projects and achievements
- Ensure that the right set of transferable and domain skills are highlighted
- Get an industry expert's view of your Resume rather than an academic review by placement committee / seniors
- This process takes 5 working days, in case of immediate help for an application or interview, we can expedite the process to 2 working days
- Note:Once the process is started the execution cannot exceed more than 15 days
Making resume for job opportunities in your preferred industry/ companies is herculean task because it is your 1st impression on your recruiters. You can make this herculean task a cake walk by using Resume diagnostic, it ensures you to create an impactful resume showcasing relevant skills and abilities so that you could talk about it in interviews. The process of diagnosis is customized according to the needs of the customer, starting with the filling of background information form. The product includes 2 one-to-one sessions in which there is a holistic discussion of your professional life with our career advisor to understand and map your personality, skills, and abilities according to your career interest.
Based on your interest's career advisors are going to guide you with the required suggestions and provide you with Resume Quality score. Personalized recommendations will be provided for the areas of improvement. The experts ensure that you clearly highlight the skills and learning from your internships, projects, previous work experience, and achievements. You will be provided with the Cheat Sheet and a sample resume format to help you in customizing your resume according to the profile applied so that the right skills are portrayed in the interview, well.
Resume Diagnostic follows a structured approach where we answer the following questions:
1.How to make a resume or How to write a resume that can catch the recruiter’s eye? Or How to prepare a resume while applying for particular industry/ company/ role?
2.Is it good to stick to the particular resume template/ resume format, provided?
3.What are the key focus areas that we need to consider while making a resume for freshers/ experienced professionals?
This product is different from other resume builder apps or tools because of the one-to-one discussion feature that we built-in with our top-notch career advisors. It allows you to share your professional life with us so that we can provide you with insights to understand your personality and customized guidance with detailed steps on formatting and structuring your resume. In an interview, the organization is looking to hire the culture-fit candidate, which he/she gauges from your resume. It is always important to understand the right set of transferable skills and the methods to develop and enhance it more.
How do we engage with you
Fill-in the background Information form
Self IntroductionFirst 1-to-1 session with the experts
Get the quality score for your Resume / CV
cheat sheetGuidelines and templates to build your Resume / CV
Review of the first draft and recommendations
First Draft Review
Final DebriefGet customization tips for job application(s)
- Get a quality score on your current Resume / CV
- Ability to showcase your experience and projects
- Increase your chances of being shortlisted