Cracking the GD (UnderGrad)
- Learn how to put your point across impactfully while still maintaining a powerful and respectful demeanor
- Understand how to open and conclude a GD
- Get prepared to deliver different roles that you can play in a GD
- This process takes 3 working days, in case of immediate help for an application or GD, we can expedite the process to 1 working day
There are many skills and behavioral elements that you are being judged on in a group discussion exercise:
- How good you are at communicating with others?
- How you behave and interact with a group?
- How open minded are you?
- What is your competency level for quick decision making?
- How well do you listen to others?
- How confident are you when criticized or attacked in a discussion?
- Problem-solving skills
We are helping students every day to create a winning strategy for their upcoming GDs by understanding their personality, competencies across communication and analytical skill levels. Remember the only way you are going to ace the GD is by having a well thought out and practiced game plan for various GD topics. Try our unique service called Cracking the GD. We promise you that within 3 to 5 days, we can create a personalized GD game plan and specific GD tips for you.
How do we engage with you
Fill-in the background Information form
Roles People Play In A GDUnderstand the roles people play in a GD
Mapping your skills with role that you could play
GD Role Clarification
Role Discussion1-to-1 session with experts
- Learn to participate rather than to debate
- Empower yourself to stand out in a Group Discussion
- Better preparedness for upcoming placements