- Guide you during your 1st year for as low as Rs. 500 per month
- Learn how to settle in your new job
- Help you better understand the expectations of your reporting manager or boss
- Help you make an informed decision before switching to new jobs or roles
- Understand how to survive and connect with people in your initial career
- Be prepared for the 1st / 2nd annual appraisal
- Plan for the next roles and career moves
Career is a broad term which shapes over a period of time. Career is subjective and varies from person to person depending on their dreams, aspirations, goals (short and long term), profiles they are wanting. We work with recent graduates to understand their career objectives and provide meaningful career counselling.
Any career guidance work that team MBAtrek starts with a detailed set of assessments to understand your cognitive, behavioral and skill profile. We have created a comprehensive assessment to understand your work situation, and that will help in your future career planning – should I stay in my current job or look for other career options.
As a career consultant, we take you through the different steps which are part of your 1st year at the Job:
1. Settling in to the organization and understanding the unsaid and hidden rules of the corporate world.
2. Surviving and connecting at the workplace by engaging meaningfully with both your peers and seniors
3. Positioning your personal brand at work and preparing for the 1st annual appraisal and performance cycle
4. Build a roadmap for you as your personal career consultant on what to do next in terms of your career development
Typically most students and young professionals will ask for career counselling online and ask “how to choose a career”? Our advice to them is simple, first align your expectations both financial and life oriented to make the appropriate decision.
A few tips on starting out your career – Focus on building and delivering on goals: one of the key things to do when you start a new job is to sit down with your manager and set clear expectations in terms of compensation aspirations and career progression and understand your responsibilities. Within the first three months, get a slot on the manager’s calendar for a in-depth conversation related to the job description for which you were hired. So whether your requirements is getting career counselling in Delhi, career counselling in Pune, career counselling in bangalore or career counselling in Mumbai, we are there to help you.
1-to-1 Discussions: 24 half hour sessions
In-depth evaluations on self and your work environment
Cheat Sheets for Resume and Interview
On-demand reviews of CV / Resume
Three rounds of mock interviews (in case looking for job switch)
LinkedIn Diagnostic Tool
How do we engage with you
Understand the cognitive and behavioral skills needed to out-perform
Starting your new job
Settling In the organisationHelping you understand company’s culture and value systems
Learn to de-stress at work and connect with peers & seniors
Surviving and connecting
Preparing for 1st Annual AppraisalUnderstand the dynamics of power & politics during performance appraisal
Decide whether to switch job or prepare for the next promotion
Planning for next year
- Stop your career from early derailment
- Learn the inside tricks to scale your career early
- Learn from experiences of mid-career executives